Monday, September 29, 2008

Man oh Man


So today was my first full day with the two kiddos solo. My mom left yesterday around noon (it feels like a week ago!). Is today really only Monday??? Anyway, it was a little hectic, but nothing unmanageable (by God's grace). Yesterday afternoon, Matthew was so fussy and I couldn't get him to sleep. At some point during the fussing, I had him on the couch and Ashlyn was next to us with a large book. She was watching a video and flipped the book rather suddenly. It whapped Matthew right on the top of the head. After crying about if for about ten seconds, he suddenly opened his eyes and was quiet. It was like--oh, I guess I don't really have anything to fuss about.


We did manage to get out and run to Target this afternoon for a few essentials. It was surprisingly unstressful. Maybe because Matthew slept the whole time. Ashlyn on the other hand...

1 comment:

The Brace Family said...

soo cute! impressive on all you are doing..olivia-ryan extremely fussy too..acid reflux..doesn't show up for about the third week or so...hope it isn't that..adjusting too all around him.
yes the baby is usually fine it's the toddler ...ha!!