Ashlyn is always very concerned with her brother (and keeping him quiet). In the car, when he fusses, she says "Mama give Matthew paci." (And when I can't and he continues to fuss, she puts her fingers in her ears and says, "WAHHH!"). This morning, Matthew was having trouble staying asleep, so I brought him downstairs and put him in his swing. Ashlyn started pushing the swing and then decided that Matthew needed doggie and bunny...so she gave him her two bunnies and her doggie. She is normally very possessive of them, so this is a big deal. Anyway, then I gave him his pacifier and of course he spit it out. So then she stood next to the swing and gave him his pacifier each time he spit it out. Very cute! She made him gag a few times, but other than that, she was a big help! I've caught her chewing on the paci a few times. She is so very interested in pacifiers for a girl who never took one as a baby.
Mark is home for a few days so we are enjoying some time together. Next underway period is his big inspection and then we will have a whole month with him home for the holidays. We are REALLY looking forward to it.
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment