Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Moving Again!

I am in disbelief that we are moving again in just a few short weeks. Yikes. Two years certainly flew by, and with the exception of when I moved away from Charleston, I have never been so reluctant to leave. I love living here. The neighbors are great, church is great, friends are great. So is the house...yes, now that I have it the way I want it, we are moving. Blah!


Enough whining. I am just going to put up some recent pics and a video to show you that we are still alive and kicking. Photo 1: we have begun to "do" Ashlyn's hair. This was necessitated by the craziness of the fro at times...it's so curly! The picture shows her first 'do. Ashlyn is not only my parrot but is also the narrator of everything. She is declarer of the obvious. She is my talkative two-year-old. Her new favorite thing to do is run around singing the songs in her new video..."Nana song?" she'll ask. Then she will run around singing, "Yes, we have no nanas...we have no nanas today!" That's bananas, to you and me. See the video. She is sleeping better: an amazing 13 hours at night and a nap!



















Matthew is sleeping about the same. He has discovered that he has arms and legs. He grabs at everything, and more than once a day I find he's grabbed my hair. He is also working on sitting up...doing some pretty impressive abdominal workouts--I know I couldn't hold the positions he holds for half as long. Babies amaze me. They aren't lazy; they're so excited to discover new things.

No comments: