Sunday, April 5, 2009

Settled In

I've been getting threatened by the grandparents...post some more videos! More pictures! We moved and it was busy, but things are settling down again and we're beginning to get into a routine. Matthew is really trying to crawl and Ashlyn is talking more than ever. She will repeat whatever she is saying incessantly until it is acknowledged.

We are trying to get Matthew to sleep a 6 to 7 hour stretch at night, and he has made it two out of four nights. I guess I shouldn't say that 'he' made it since I was the one caving on the nights he didn't make it. I always doubt that he got enough milk during the day...one of the pitfalls of breastfeeding. I am also too slow in starting solids...but the boy doesn't seem all that interested in eating. Hmmm...

We recently made a quick trip to Tennessee to see Mark's grandmother and my mom, aunt and uncle. It was a fun trip and the drive wasn't too bad. I figured out how to recline Ashlyn's carseat so she truly had a La-Z-Boy. She was quite comfortable, but still didn't sleep that well in the car. The video was taken there...Grandma Wenny goofing off with the boy.


No comments: