We are loving shore duty. Daddy is home most days by 5:30, and we even get to see him in the morning before he leaves! We are like bona-fide normal people. Mark is taking the metro in to town and is enjoying his work...and the nice gym that he gets to use every day at lunch right there in the building.
Matthew is working on crawling still. He gets up on all fours and rocks away. When I get him after naps, he is usually rocking, (or pulling down the bumper to see me come in). He is still the happiest baby I've ever met, although lately he's been tired. We are trying to get him to sleep from his 9 PM feeding until around 5. Last night he made it until 6! He's tired because he cries a little, but he is crying less each night and hopefully soon he will not wake up at all. He is a sweetheart...he wants to hold my hand while he nurses.
Ashlyn is doing great. Although she is definitely two. She is teething a molar these days and is exceptionally whiny. She is into learning about letters these days. The other day when I got her after her "nap," she confessed that she did not sleep. I asked her, "You did not take a nap?" And she replies, "No, I just goofed off."
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Ha! I love it. I'm sure that Bunny helped her goof off.
Well, if Ashlyn "goofed off" during nap time, it might be time to talk about "quiet time" replacing "nap time." Love, Mom Harris
That cracks me up Theresa. Addie's having "quiet time" right now, since we took her nap away at Christmas. She was still waking up in the middle of the night if she napped. Of course, Haley is sleeping like a champ even at 5 1/2years old. Kids are so weird!
Post a Comment