I was nursing Matthew in his room this afternoon and Ashlyn was playing with her bunny in there with us. She began to lay bunny down very carefully and she was patting him and stroking him. I asked her what she was doing. Here is how the conversation went:
Me: What are you doing, Ashlyn?
Ashlyn: Changin' bunny's diaper.
Me: Oh, did bunny make poo-poo?
Ashlyn: Yeah, I need a wipe.
Me: Well, go ahead and get one.
Ashlyn left the room and re-entered wiping her hands with a pretend wipe. "I got one," she said. She proceeded to clean bunny up, saying, "I wiping bunny's bum."
All day long she proceeded to change her stuffed animals' diapers.
Monday, December 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
From here on out she will LOVE pretend play. Hunter is so into it right now too and has been for a while. BIG imaginations. I can't wait to see her!
This is because Ashlyn is funny and creative like her mother and her auntie (unlike her dull and boring father).
Post a Comment