Monday, December 1, 2008

Miss Know-It-All

Sorry there have been no posts lately...I've been trying to get some sleep! I will share a quick story about Ashlyn though. We were on our way to Annapolis for Thanksgiving and she was reading a book. She pointed to a parrot in her book and asked what it was. Here is how the conversation went:

ASHLYN: What is that, Daddy?
DADDY: It's a parrot, sweetie.
ASHLYN: Actually, it's a chicken.

Well, la-dee-da-da! The video below is a demo of some of her repertoire. She's a funny girl.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha! Ashlyn is such a clown! I'm so pleased that she has her mother's sense of humor. As BaBa Robby says, her daddy has a humor deficit.

Feeding Ashlyn her bownie and ice cream gave me a new appreciation for food. I've never seen anyone enjoy food as much as she enjoyed that dessert. I've been trying to appreciate my sweets as much as she enjoys hers. Way to teach auntie a lesson Ashlyn!!!