Matthew might get one toy but he really isn't into playing with stuff right now and has a ton of hand-me-downs anyway. We're too practical. We are not going overboard buying things for Ashlyn, either...she has enough already! Here are some pictures from around the house...some ducks came right up to the porch the other day and we fed them bread. Ashlyn had fun with them until they started pecking the storm door and then she was afraid of them. They left us some nice presents on the porch. :-)
We put up our tree last weekend...Ashlyn enjoyed helping. She piled all the ornaments on one branch. It was a pretty branch until we redistributed the ornaments. We had to, though. There weren't enough! 
As you can see, she enjoys piling stuff on her brother, too.



2 comments:
Woo hoo!! Great post. I can' wait to meet little Matthew. He looks so much like your dad. We'll be there soon! :)
When I was about Ashlyn's age we very briefly lived in Florida. I remember walking through the neighborhood and feeding the ducks. Honestly, one of my very first memories is being bit by those ducks. Apparently I did not feed the duck fast enough, so he BIT me! In my mind it hurt, but it probably just scared me. SO we see that Ashlyn and I have YET ANOTHER thing in common. We are smart enough to be cautious of flying, pooping eating machines.
Post a Comment